Welcome to my web log. My name is Mark Heckmann. Currently I prepare my PhD and work as a part-time lecturer at the University of Bremen, Germany. One of my special interests is data analysis and R programming. The blog is my personal R learning blog. Here I jot down some notes about what I just learned to not forget about it right away.
Ecosia – eco-friendly web search
apply building functions combine data frame dot-dot-dot fields footnote graphics histogram interactive plot intro jackknife LaTex Lyx maps Matlab merge News NGD normalized google distance permutation playwith plotrix plyr progress bar R R.basic regression rggobi strings sweave tables trellis visualization zip fastener
- Productivity: Markdown and R code in emails with Markdown Here October 18, 2014 markheckmann
- Introduction to OpenRepGrid at the University of Barcelona September 6, 2014 markheckmann
- Biennial EPCA Conference 2014 in Brno June 23, 2014 markheckmann
- Werbung mit „harten“ Fakten – und warum man am Ende doch nicht schlauer ist als vorher April 2, 2014 markheckmann
- 20th International Congress of Personal Construct Psychology in Sydney July 23, 2013 markheckmann
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @rabaath: Just found this gem : "Calculus Made Easy" (1910). Oh why didn't my high-school book start with ch. 1?! Full pdf: https://t.c… 47 minutes ago
- RT @DeanHach: "If authors of programming books wrote arithmetic books" (unsure of origin, fw'd by friend) https://t.co/2BH0SPoUp2 54 minutes ago
- Just wow: Setting Up New R Notebook r-bloggers.com/setting-up-new… via @rbloggers 11 months ago
- Why One Published Paper Is Causing The Scientific Community To Freak Out iflscience.com/editors-blog/s… 1 year ago
- RT @BobMuenchen: War may settle what the best langage for #analytics is. thescienceweb.wordpress.com/2014/03/03/g8-… #rstats #python #julialang #statistics @Th… 1 year ago